Happy Birthday Dwight and Doug

The whole entire Gardner went up north on the 31st to get family pics done and to have doug's surprise 50th birthday party. It was lots of fun and Jayline and Deana (dwight's mom and sister) did a great job with the party and plus Doug was totally surprised, it was also way fun to see all of Dwights family, they are a great bunch to hang out with & there is never a dull moment. dougs party and all the people talking about Doug really opened my eyes to what a great guy my father in-law is Doug has always been great to me and is an amazing papa to Mav We love you doug(dad) Happy Birthday. Also my Hubby turned 24 on the 3rd and we went out to dinner and went to walmart talk about a night out haha. Happy Birthday Honey Your the most loving,sweet, honest, sexy, talented, best father, & lover and I love you so much. I hope you like the pics everyone!!!

2 comments:

All About Bella! said...

I didn't know it was dwights birthday! tell him happy b day from us! We miss you guys so much! bella can stand now really good and has taken up to five steps!!! It's so exciting! You need to blog more i feel like i do it to much! ha thanks jess! But ya anyways Hope to see ya soon! love you guys!

The Dimick Clan said...

Hi Gardner fam :) well, part of them atleast!! :) This is the Dimicks (Tanner, Shawndra & rugrats ha!) I got word that you guys had a blog from my sister in law Mandy and sent ya an invite to the email she gave me.. if you didn't get it write to my email @ tandsdimick@yahoo.com and ill add ya! take care :)