Well valentines day was super as always, Dwight and I have a tradition of just getting Dominos Pizza every year instead of going out and this year dwights brother Darren showed and watched movies with us on our new huge tv which i love (what can i say I'm a huge tv and movie buff) . Dwight bought me a white orcid plant that i love and I made him this outstanding music video to proclam my crazy love for him :) I got the idea from my sister-in law cami who did it for her husband. I hope you all enjoy it . My other sister inlaws help me put it together and it was a blast we laughed all day long, thats right it took all day long, with all the filming and then the best part of editing was all just alot of fun and I can't wait to make another one!

3 comments:

All About Bella! said...

I wanna see it!!!

All About Bella! said...

hey i change our web address its dahansens.blogspot.com now. wendy is crazy!

Tiffany Noyes said...

you're such a goob. the video turned out cute...luv u tonz