Update on my Fam!!!

So in the past couple of months a lot of things has changed. My D-wight got an awesome job out in the oil fields which mean we got to move out of the horrible apartment and into a cute little house which is right around the corner from Dwights sister Deana and savannah, so now mav has a great buddy really close by. I myself got a job as well, i work at a local daycare so i get to bring Mav to work which is really awesome, it took awhile for us to adjust to the schedule but now it is really working great. Our new house is great, its just big enough for the three of us and plus it has a basement where i can hide all my laundry and crap ha ha. Dwight is still going to helicopter school on the weekends and Me and Mav miss him tonz because he is always gone. Life is great and i Love My sexy husband and how great he is to me and what an amazing dad he is.. I love my son, he keeps me going and is always making me smile, he is getting so smart and he is always surprising me with the things he says and is a ball of energy. I hope everyones year is going good so far and i look forward to a year of great blogging :)!!

2 comments:

All About Bella! said...

ha ha the sex was super duper eh? unfortunately i didn't get lucky THAT night....haha and no it is recent its just on the side thats cover up ha the right side. and i know maximus is SSOOOOOOOO cute!!! When are you coming down?????

Sophia Films said...

that's so exciting that you guys got a house!! i'm so jealous. but that's awesome. it's so cute how you two are so in love and you love your little guy.