we're kinda boring!!

Ok let be honest i havn't had anything exciting to post about or i kinda need to pull my camera out more! so in my sad effort to pull together a post I decided to just pick some random pictures I took over the past week and put them together! SO here we go!



Tree cutting day: Our complex area is full of trees that were in desperate need of pruning, which of course became an awesome activity for Maverick and Lucy and some of the other neighbor kids to watch! It was cute to watch lucy plop her little behind next to maverick and Javi, she thought it was pretty cool being one of the BIG kids!





Maverick found a head light thingy: I really have no idea where he found it, but it entertained him for about an hour. It could switch from a white light to a red one, which in maverick world is TOTALLY WICKED! He went in every dark area of the house to see if the light worked, YEP every time :)! I had to pull out my camera, I just love how his little mind ticks and the things he says. I love you kiddo



Race cars: The only plus the kids and I have found to having no carpet in our house is awesome car games on the floor! We just move the hallway rug and instant fun! Mavericks fav game is to see who can get the car between lucy's legs ( moving target ha ha)!








Time with daddy: Lucy demanded my phone when she saw Dwight on his! It looks like they are both making very important phone calls LOL! we also had the awesome treat of having Dwight ALL day cuz he was on nights! so i put up some pics of him and lucy i took( the B&W ones)








Breakfast at the Gardner house:








Hope you enjoyed! oh had to post this one last pic , dont you just LOVE lucy's face HAHA ( don't touch me brother) she is a firecracker for sure!








1 comment:

Tiffany Noyes said...

oh how I miss my kiddos!!!!!! I love that Lucy gets grouchy with Mav cause Kota does the same to Braden LOL Our girls are gonna be tough fighsty little things ;) Lucky us right LOL Love all the photos!!