DAY 3: Dinosaurs, parks,best couple EVER and a Birthday Boy!

Fernbank Museum of natural history:


















After we got done at our fun stops during the day we had some extra time to walk around downtown Atlanta and find some parks! Here are alot (sorry) of pictures of us just spendin some time with the fam!



















THe Best couple EVER!!! I gotta say My Dad & Tammi and by far one of the BEST couples I know, plus I get to have them as parents!!! They Made this Weekend! MY kids LOVE them, they took the time to play, laugh and get to know them! THey are always making us laugh, they are easy to talk to and so much fun! There are a couple that are meant for each other and I am so glad my Dad married Tammi! Here are a few pictures of them just being them ( Be careful they steal cameras) ;)








This kid is pretty lucky! Not only did her turn 5 ( the magical number if you ask him) but he got to have this BIG awesome birthday weekend with family and he got presents! I must say though my cake did not turn out like the picture AT ALL, LOL! Maverick kept asking me what it was ( a snake FYI) and where was the head? great my snake cupcake plan failed! Go Me! But it did taste normal and thats all that matter. He is so excited to be 5 and he LOVES all his gifts, thank you Dad, Tammi & Ambrie for an awesome weekend, it wasnt long enough! WE LOVE YOU!!










1 comment:

Tiffany Noyes said...

Looks like SO much fun!!!! it's true Dad and Tammi are way a lot of fun :) I miss you guys so much. can't wait to post pictures of our kids playing together !!! Love you