Thanksgiving UGH!!!

Ok so is that weird that I totally hate Thanksgiving, i think i might even hate November as well and this year is not helping me. But since everyone is making there " I Thankful list" i guess i will join!!! Maybe this will help me love this time of year!


1. Dwight: I'm first thankful for my sexy,sweet,loving, amazing husband that i miss soooo much. I am so lucky to have him in my life!!
2. Maverick: I love my little stinker, he keeps me busy and laughing and i thank him for that!!! He is my little buddy and without him i would be even more lonely!! I love his smile and all his funny stories he tells me, i love that he is always telling me " I wuv you mom" , "i miss you mom"!!!
3. My Family: I'm super thankful for my family, they are always there for me, My sister is my best friend, My mom is my shoulder to cry on, My brother is the one who always makes me laugh until my side hurts and my dad is always there for some great advice,a great get away and soda thirty!!!
4. Sunday!! I love sundays because Dwight gets to call me. By sunday i'm super stressed out, but the second i hear his voice everything is alright again and i can make it through another week.
5. Great Books & Movies: I love a great book/movie that i can lose myself in! i love that there is something out there that can help me relax and take my mind off reality for a few hours!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got all the military stuff online.

http://www.militarywives.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/221

It's a good place to find military stuff. And usually the shipping is cheap! Did your flight payment go through yet?