St. George!!! :)


Everyone love a nice quiet bubble bath, well so does my 3yr old little boy :)!!! hey where are the candles?



Maverick figured this out on his own and does it all the time to get laughs out of people!!! He is my little stinker :)


We went to a boutique sell and bless the people who planned it because they had a bounce house for the kids, maverick loved it!!!



Mav and I enjoying our 1.50 combo lunch (drink and a hotdog) at the boutique, we had to sit next to the waterfall so mav could throw rocks in water :) !!



I got this awesome sticker for my car at the boutique and i love it!!! I hope Dwight does too because he would never let me stick one on the car before oops love you honey!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maverick is so darling! And by the way, I freakin' love your car sticker! I love how big it is!!

DAVIS said...

I love your car sticker!! Jess! I had no idea you were preggers! Congrats congrats congrats!!!! :-) :-)