Family Day and BCT Graduation in OKlahoma!





saying goodbye to Dwight on our last night in Oklahoma. He showed us around the barracks and then we visited and then gave kisses goodbye, we will miss you dwight(daddy) see you may!! I LOVE YOU!!


Dwight and Drill SGT Anderson!


Here we are with the Jensen's on graduation day, they have become are really good friends, we will miss you guys!!!


This is Dwight and his good friend Jensen!!


Dwight and his platoon! The Bulldawgs!


Dwight with his platoon outside after graduation!! he looks so good in his uniform!



Here is Dwight on graduation day, they weren't allowed to look at us, i felt kinda weird taking the picture ha ha!






These are some pictures of us on Family day! we had such a good day, we ate lunch and dinner at some yummy places then we just hung out together, it was good to see and touch my hubby!! I miss you Dwight!



when i went to my dr's appointment for my ultrasound on the 8th i had the doctor put the sex of the baby on a card and put it in an envelope so dwight and i could open it together, here are the pictures of us opening it. FYI ITS A GIRL!!! hurray dwight is so ready for his little miss to come!!!





Dwight at the Family day presentation. He received his expert marksmanship award, and he got a promotion! GO DWIGHT Im so proud of you!!!






My awesome little family on family day!! My hubby looked so good that day YUMMY!



Maverick waiting for our plane at the airport!! He did so well on the plane rides. He sat next to papa doug and we could hear him giggling the whole time!! go papa doug!


WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU DWIGHT YOUR AN AMAZING HUSBAND, FATHER AND SOLIDER!!!!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent post. I am so glad you got to see him at the airport, that was super lucky. The pictures were so cute!

DAVIS said...

Your having a girl!!! Congrats! You guys are such a cute family! Loved all the pics! May will come fast!

RandiLeonard said...

Jessie! You are going to have a girl I am so excited for you! You are such a cute mommy! I love you guys so much. I can't believe our babies are going to be like exactly a year apart! LOVE it! You are so super strong and I love ya!

Groovy Gardners said...

yeah! I'm glad you guys all got to go! Congrats on a GIRL!

Meagan said...

You are an amazing wife and Mom, Jes! Congrats on the little girl! You have a lot to be proud of and thankful for!
Loves