Early Birthday date night!!!






Dwight and I decided to celebrate my birthday a week early since he wont be here on my actually birthday :( . My wonderful husband took me out to dinner and a movie and we a had a great time. We went to wingers for dinner and had our usual meals and then we headed off to the movie theaters to watch Sherlock Holmes! It was a great show we give it 5 stars, this show ill have to watch again because of the all the mystery and fast talking conversation that i didn't understand what was being said. :) I might just have to rent it so i can rewind it, and that means i can actual take a pee break, being prego and watching a two hour movie is not good on the bladder, i hate missing any part of the show at all so i held it the whole time.
Dwight also thinks im crazy because i can't miss any of the previews either, if we show up in the middle i dont like to go in at all, im so weird i know! its either 15 minutes or wait till the next showing ha ha!!!
I had a blast thanks baby!!! I love you and i will miss you so much!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun! i thought that movie looked good! Happy birthday!