Oceanside!!!!



We are having a blast so far in oceanside, we tagged along with my step sister lexie and her hubby Jeff. We are right by the beach, dwight is doing everything from surfing, skimming to boogie boarding, and i have seen discovery channel and i know whats in the ocean ha ha, so i stayed on the beach with prego lexie and took pictures and read mags. Loving the sun, the water and great company its onward to san diego tonight.







I love this picture, my hubby looks like a pro surfer, of course its his first time!! good luck honey!


Dwight and Jeff in the classic surf board picture!!!













4 comments:

Sarah F said...

sweet pics! the surfer ones are awesome. looks like a sweet vacation!

The Dimick Clan said...

hey i cant get into your photography site.. is there something i'm doing wrong?.. blah!..

The Gardners! said...

oh no, i deleted it due to recent drama with a client sorry!!! :(

The Dimick Clan said...

Aww you do great work.. don't let other people ruin it for you! I saw that little drama and started to say a few opinions I had BUT that could have caused more problems so I kept it to myself LOL Put the blog back up!! :)