I've Lost my mind but found my camera card!!!






Hurray so my camera card was in my sister couch and i have to say i think my sneaky son was responsible for that trouble. SO i have been taking some pic of our awesome but uneventful life.
Things that have happened her in Gardner world:

*Dwight joined the army and leaves oct. 13 for 32 weeks of training an i will be an official army wife hoorah!!
*Maverick will hopefully get into preschool this fall and will be potty trained cross your fingers
* My sister is OFFICIALLY a Noyes everyone shout Hurray!!!
*I chopped all my hair off again!! Its now a really short a-line
*My job at the daycare is super super and i love working with all the ladies
*Bella my niece turned one can't believe it Happy birthday bella (sorry i'm late)
* and hey i hopefully will be blogging more I know everyone can't wait
*We planted a garden in our backyard, we have corn, tomatoes,cucumber,snap peas and carrots mav loves it and i think its pretty awesome myself

*

1 comment:

All About Bella! said...

about time women! I'm SO glad your back to blogging!