WEEK IN ST.GEORGE!! ALL THE PICS THAT I LOVED

SO BELOW THIS POST ARE ALL MY FAV PICS FROM ST. GEORGE AND THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM, I FELT YOU COULDN'T FULLY EXPERIENCE THE TRIP WITHOUT MOST OF MY PICS UP. I LOVE ST. GEORGE SOOOO MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK AGAIN. I ATE AT ALL MY FAVORITE FOOD JOINTS AND HUNG OUT WITH ALL MY FAMILY. I GOT TO GO TO MY STEP SISTERS WEDDING AND IT WAS A BLAST, WE ALSO HELPED HER MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO FOR HER HUBBY AND IT WAS A TOTAL HIT AT THE WEDDING. MY HUSBAND SURPRISED ME AT THE END OF THE WEEK WHICH WAS THE BEST. OH YEAH AND I GOT EXTENSIONS SO NOW MY HAIR IS LONG AGAIN HA HA I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND. SO MUCH HAPPENED THIS WEEK BUT MOSTLY MAV AND I ENJOYED THE SUN THE FOOD AND OF COURSE FAMILY. THANK YOU DAD AND TAMI FOR A GREAT WEEK I LOVE YOU GUYS P.S. ENJOY THE PICS!!





















5 comments:

RandiLeonard said...

WOW! Your family is getting so big! I can't believe it! I can't keep up with you guys! I hope everything is going great still and we send ya some love!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I tried to leave a comment on your photography blog, but I can't. I hope you don't mind that I am leaving one on your personal blog. I am interested in photography and for my english class I need to write a paper about my interest, and I have been searching different blogs and websites and came across yours. Would you be willing to answer some questions I have? email me back at lilmissmaegan_h@hotmail.com.

Tiffany Noyes said...

Love the pics sis, I love St. George too, I miss it already. Luv u

Meagan Dee said...

Looks like so much fun! Mav needs to work on his tan. : )

All About Bella! said...

Hey jess! We really love you too and love being around you! Your so funny! And you are such a gifted photographer! I'm blessed to have you doing our wedding pictures :)