weekend in st. george







so i had a blast this weekend, it was short but well worth drive. Tiff,Ty and braden and my whole bunch loaded up in tiffs eight person vehicle and head down to st geroge for the weekend. after battling rough winter conditions we made it to sunny but still freezing st. george. all my siblings were there which made it so awesome, plus my dads girl friend tami is amazing,and papa gotta see his mav. Ty, Mav and if you could'nt tell all cut our hair, thank you Tami. My dad and Tami gave us great gifts for christmas and i love everything thank you so much. I love you guys and i miss you already. i can't wait till were all together again.

2 comments:

All About Bella! said...

o my gosh! this weekend was SO fun!!! I love when you guys come down! you hair is amazing cute to jess!! i'm so glad you went through with cuttin it!:D

Tiffany Noyes said...

Hello my Yessie. Lovin' the slide show, thank you for putting it on my blog. I can't wait to see all the cool stuff you can do with your new Photo Shop YAY!