my Twilight review!!

well first of i had to put a picture of the cast up. and first i give the movie 4 stars. it was soooo good. it was good with following the book, i just dont like how they switched it around a little bit it was also really fast paced and it really didnt focus on the bella and edwards relationship as much as i thought it would have, i had to explain some scenes to my sister because she hadnt read the book so it was a little confusing to her in parts. but still is was good. I thought most of the guy actors were freaking hot. Edward, emmett and james were the top ones :). I can't wait to see the next movies. I can't wait to hear what everone else thinks.

1 comment:

DAVIS said...

You didn't think Jacob was hot? How could he not be on your top list? I loved the movie as well. I think we were the only ones over 13 at the show.. and I felt like I was at a Jonas Brothers Concert the way all the little girls were screaming.. lol.. BUt the movie was definately great!