8 Things

I saw this tag game on sarah fryers blog so i thought it would be fun to do!!! hope you all enjoy



8 T.V. Shows I Watch...
1. The Hills
2. greys anatomy
3.Jon & kate plus 8
4. one tree hill
5. desperate house wives
6. army wives
7. The starter wife
8.true life( well whenever it comes on.)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1.went to work
2. changed 24 diapers
3.made a pumpkin flash light
4. watched my husband carve a badass pumpkin
5.went to halloweenspooktacular
6. entered Maverick in a costume contest( he won )
7. talked to tiff on the phone
8.payed bills

8 Favorite Places to Eat...
1. Mcdonalds
2.olive Garden
3. Chilis
4. applebees
5. cafe rio
6. frost top drive in
7. quiznos
8.crackers barrel

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. be out of debt
2. get a second car
3. own a house
4. more clothes, more nice and cute clothes
5. to travel around the world
6. to own all my favorite flicks
7.for Maverick to sleep better
8. to have an amazing job

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1.maverick being potty trained
2. visiting st. george, i miss you dad !!!
3. a big family picture
4. moving out of this hole of an apt.
5. summer time so we can go boating, i love lake powell
6.seeing my husband naked tonight ha ha :)
7. finishing the twilight series again, i can't wait for the movie
8. and of course people commenting on my blog


I want to tag
1. Tiffany
2.ashley
3. darren and allyson
4.megean
5. sarah mac

2 comments:

Tiffany Noyes said...

I did the 8 things for you :)

Sarah F said...

hey i'm glad you did this! it's cool to learn more about you.