Fall pictures!!!!



















My mom and i decided to have a little photo shoot out by her cabin and we had a ton a fun. We played by the lake and river and enjoyed the fall weather and the gorgeous moutains with the fall leafs changing colors. Maverick of course loved being outside and did'nt look into the camera once, thats my son the little stinker, and Jaxon my little brother is so freakin cute, but he never held still there was always something to see or a rock to eat ha ha, he is a turtle this year for halloween and it totally fits him perfect. I also took some water pictures too, hope you like. :)

2 comments:

DAVIS said...

Where is your mom's cabin at? That area is beautiful! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! My favorite is the bum pic! lol!

jes forrey said...

You've got some good picture taking skills! I'd have to agree with Cassee... I LOVE THE BUM PIC!