Cowboy up

TY was kicking but putting this bull back in the pen. Hes one heck of a cowboy and the nicest guy you'll ever meet.
The face off, Thats bull is thinking oh shit I'm screwed. I love this shot of Ty!





I took this picture right before the bull hit the fence, the picture before is the after math of it all, the rider got right up though it was kinda cool.





This was my favorite shot of the evening!!





I love this shot. I keep wondering what is going through the riders head right before they open the gate. Cowboys are one tuff group of guys and they are way nice and super funny, everyone should know at least one cowboy!! yee haw





These are some cool shots I took of My sisters Husbands friends bucking out on some of his bulls. I thought they were pretty cool.

No comments: